Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Redeemer

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the
meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight,
O LORD, my strength, and my Redeemer.

Song: Wonderful, wonderful, Jesus is to me,
Counselor, prince of peace, mighty God is He,
Saving me, keeping me from all sin and shame,
Wonderful is my Redeemer, praise His name.

1. Why is Jesus being wonderful to me? Because He
gave His life for me on the cross. He forgave my sins.

2. Jesus being a counselor, what does it mean to me?
He guides me. He gives me wisdom what to do when
I have problems.

3. What is the meaning of “prince of peace?” Jesus
calms my fears, calms my worries, calms my anxiety.

4. Mighty God is He. What has He done? I think of
God that rolled back the great Red Sea for the Israel
to cross over and escaped the enemies, and Pharaoh.

5. Saving me, keeping me from all sin and shame.
Wow, not only He saves me, but also keeps me from
falling into sins and reminds me that God does not
remember my sins anymore.

6. Wonderful is my Redeemer. What is Redeemer?
He bought me back with His blood from Satan. So
now I belong to Jesus.

7. Praise His name. His name is all powerful. His
name is above all names. His name is Jesus.