Monday, May 25, 2009

Draw Me Nearer

Psalm 40:1-3
NCV: I waited patiently for the Lord. He turned to me and
heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of destruction,
out of the sticky mud. He stood me on a rock and made my
feet steady. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of
praise to our God. Many people will see this and worship
Him. Then they will trust the Lord.

Let’s worship our Lord a new song unto Him. I sing
‘draw me nearer’ to Jesus so I could feel His presence.
‘Draw me nearer’ to Jesus so I could feel His love.
Like David said in Psalm: ‘Heal me O Lord and I shall
be healed.’ Amen!

Prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, I pray in the name of
Jesus and the anointing of the Holy Spirit be upon my
friends to be able to sing a song praises unto the Lord
and sense Your love in their hearts and received healing
through Your name, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. The wonderful
name of Jesus that draw us nearer to You. Amen.

Draw Me Nearer

I am thine, oh, Lord I have heard thy voice,
And it told of Thy love to me;
But I long (want) to rise in the arm of faith
And be closer draw to Thee.
Chorus:
Draw me near-er, nearer, blessed Lord
to the cross where Thou hast died.
Draw me near-er, near-er, nearer blessed Lord..
To Thy precious bleeding side.
[Lyrics: Fanny J. Crosby; Music: William H. Doane]