Thursday, September 10, 2020

Predestination 9/8-14/20

08-14 September 2020 - Predestination – Manna by Dorothy & Tony
The word predestination means to make plans ahead of time or to plan for the future. God decided to plan ahead of what will happen even though they do not happen yet.

Romans 8:29-30 “For whom He forekn0w, He also did predestinate to be conformed (to be like) to the image (likeness in character) of His Son, that He might be the first born among many brethren. V. 30 Moreover whom He did predestinate, them He also called whom He called, them He also justified; and whom He justified, them He also glorified.”

What is God’s plan for our future?  “God planned for them to be like His Son; and those He planned to be like His Son, He also called; and those He called, he (you)  also made right with Him; and those He made right, He (Christ) is glorified” (Romans 8:30 NCV).  Christ’s righteousness in us was God’s plan for us to make Christ so happy to have us being with Him forever.

Here’s a story I would like to share with you.  While I was in bed thinking of the word: Predestination. Then somehow God wanted to share with me. He said, “During those days even before the earth was made, even before the earth was full of water, there was an earth full of dinosaurs, even before the dinosaurs’ time, even before that universe was set up as solar systems, even before anything else was planned, there were just three of us as God, Me, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.”

“And thousands of angels we have created to serve us and to worship us. The angels did not have a choice since we created them to be good angels. You know, it is no fun just to be God alone in doing everything for ourselves. So I looked at My Son, and said ‘you need a wife to share with.’”

Then God reminds me the words of Benny Hinn: “There was a conference with God, the Father, God, the Son and God, the Holy Spirit sat together to discuss the plan. God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness” (Genesis 1:26).

God continues to share with me: “From our conference, we foresaw the whole future planned. If man fall, I looked at My Son, and decided His name would be Jesus Christ, and He foresee “Calvary.” He foresee His suffering for mankind and bowed down His head and said, “I accepted.””[Foresee means to see or realize beforehand, plan ahead of time]

“We discussed the risk of giving man a choice because they become as ‘god’ to make their own decision between good and evil.  We also foresee that many would come to love Christ as their Savior and to stand up for Him, even willing to suffer with Him. We foresee the future “Bride of Christ,” the New Jerusalem, a home for the bride.” Rev.21:2

“Like I said, ‘it is no fun to be God alone with everything for ourselves.’  We had so much to give.  Most important: ‘I loved the people so much that I gave My only begotten Son that whosoever believe in Him should not die, but have everlasting life.’” (John 3:16).  God said, “I share this with you so you could share this with others.”

How did I feel after I wrote this Manna? I put my hands over my heart with my head bowed in humility and in awe, I began to sing with tears in my eyes:

Song: O, How I love Him
O, how I love Him,
        how I adore Him.
My breath, my Sunshine,  
        my all in all.
The great Creator
         became my Savior.
And all God’s fullness
         dwelleth in Him.
(Inspiring Choruses)

Dorothy

No comments: