Thursday, January 16, 2020

When You Pray 1/16-20/20

16-20 January 2020 - When You Pray – Manna by Dorothy & Tony Callies

Mark 11:24 “Therefore I say unto you, What things (you) desire when (you) pray, believe that (you) receive them, and (you) shall have them” (KJV ye=you).

Jesus’ word encourages me, “ . . . shall not doubt in his (your) heart, but shall believe that those things which (you) said shall come to pass; (you) shall have whatsoever (you) said” (KJV he=you) Mark 11:23.

Psalm 37:4 “Delight yourself also in the Lord; and He shall give you the desire of your heart.”  Three different verses encourages me to build the desires of my heart when I pray. 

I came to remember the article I paste up on the kitchen cabinet. It was written about our personal confession of healing; “By His stripes I am healed.” We meditate on it: By whose stripes ye were healed . . . by whose stripes ye were healed.  We take it and chew on it.  We masticate (grind or crush with teeth before swallow it) it, digest (convert food like think it over) it, get it down inside us, and build it unto us because we believe it.

“. . . We’re going to walk in that divine healing, that divine health, that divine life! That’s good.  That’s faith.” Written by anonymous since I didn’t write who wrote it. 

I am trusting the Lord for Tony's healing and mine to be strong in Him. 

May the Lord bless you!

Dorothy 

No comments: