Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Grace Abound 1/21-28/20

21-28 January 2020 - Grace Abound – Manna by Dorothy & Tony Callies

2 Cor. 9:8 “God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that you . . . may abound to every good work.” From Bread Box

At night stand, I picked the verse that one impressed me before I went to bed. I quote this Scripture to put in my heart before I sleep. I searched the word, abound.  I like the meaning of this choice: abundantly supplied like a stream abounding in fish.  To me that’s a good thought.

 So I envision this: His grace gives me abundantly supplied with strength that I sorely need so that I may be abundantly supplies to help Tony with every good work according to his needs as well as mine. I appreciate your encouragement very much as you abundantly supplied with words of comfort and supportive in prayer. 

God bless you!

Dorothy

No comments: