Friday, February 22, 2019

The Crimson Flow 2/21-24/19

21-24 February 2019 – The Crimson Flow – Manna by Dorothy and Tony Callies

Early Thursday morning on Feb. 21, 2019, I woke up with a song, “Rolled away, rolled away, rolled away,” etc.  I searched through the song book, but today’s chorus was different. So I google and found Hymnlyrics.org had this exact song I had ‘heard’ during my teen time 60 years ago. I was amazed how the Holy Spirit brought that song to me to sing it for my devotion time. 

Song: Rolled Away
Rolled away, rolled away, rolled away!
Every burden on my heart rolled away.
Rolled away, rolled away, rolled away!
Every burden on my heart rolled away.
Every sin had to go,
‘Neath the crimson (blood) flow! Hallelujah!
Rolled away, rolled away, rolled away!
Every burden on my heart rolled away.
(Written by anonymous)

After that song, I used my technology Bible to search for the crimson flow, but it turned out that I got more through “the blood” of Jesus. It was the first time I put the song and verses together under the “blood” of Jesus. And boy, am I thrilled!

Matthew 26:28 “For this is My blood of the New Testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.  Luke 22:20 “. . . This cup is the New testament in My blood which is shed for you.”  Colossians 1:14 “In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.”  1 John 1:7 “But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleansed us from all sin.”  Revelation 1:5 “. . . Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood.” Revelation 5:9 “. . . You were slain, and have redeemed us to God by Your Blood . . .”

Revelation 12:11 “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony.”  And finally this verse is the impacted or has a strong influenced that we overcame Satan by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony against Satan. 

Thank You Holy Spirit for your faithfulness! Thank You Father that You are blessing to me and to all of us.  Thank You Jesus for Your precious blood that you have sacrificed for me and for all of us.  It is beyond my understanding in all that You, Trinity do.  I just want to thank You and praise You for all You have done for me and for all of us.  In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen!

God bless you and
Keep trusting our heavenly Father!

Dorothy 
PS. Please note that I used NKJV and KJV. 

No comments: