Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Never Alone 2/11-15/19

11-15 February 2019 - Never Alone – Manna by Dorothy and Tony Callies

Isaiah 43:1 “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine.”

Our comfort is from knowing that we are never alone, especially during our "Arctic waves" that came from North toward the Mid-West and some part of USA had threatened many of us. We were confined to our homes. On TV, we saw news of tragedies after tragedies that were really frightening, but knowing that God is with us, really helped us to know that we are not alone.

When He speaks, oh how comforting to hear Him say, “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine.” I want to share what I noticed from Isaiah 43:1-7 that God will redeem His people. My note wrote “Nation 1948” beside those two verses 5 and 6.  Israel had become a nation in 1948.

Recently, there were news from TV that people were helping the Jews from other countries to return home to Israel.  This man brought out the verses that God had promised to the scattered Jews from all over the countries. It was being fulfilled and still going on.  There were tears in the eyes of the Jews knowing that God kept His Word of promises that He would bring the descendants “home.”

Isaiah 43:5-6 “Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your descendants from the east, and gather you from the west; I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ and to the south, ‘Do not keep them back!’  Bring My sons from afar, and My daughters from the ends of the earth,” (NKJV).  The scattered Jews may have felt abandoned, but God had spoken that they are His and said, “You are Mine!” They were never alone!

If God cares that much for His own people, then know that God cares for us as well and that He would never leave us alone, no never! What a comforting Word of God!

Chorus: Never Alone
No, never alone!
No, never alone!
He promised never to leave me,
Never to leave me alone;
No, never alone!
No, never alone!
He promised never to leave me,
Never to leave me alone.
(Anonymous)

Those are good words of comfort!

Dorothy

No comments: