Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Love of Many 12/4-5

04-05 December 2017 - Love of Many – Fresh Manna by Dorothy Callies

Matthew 24:12 KJV: “And because iniquity shall abound the love of many shall wax cold.” NCV: “There will be more and more evil in the world, so most people will stop showing their love for each other.”

NCV: “But those people who keep their faith until the end will be saved” Jesus said in Matthew 24:13. KJV: “But he (you) that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.”  This calls for a spiritual fight through endurance who are keeping their faith in Jesus Christ. In daily prayer, I quoted the Scripture “to put on the whole armour of God” and “name each part of clothing that represents the purpose” from Ephesians 6:10-17.

Why was it important for me to quote the whole armour of God? Because so many things were going on. I just felt like there was an atmosphere of “falling away” and the Holy Spirit led me to check out 2009 Manna on the month of February.

To my surprised, that month of February 2009 had ten series of “The Falling Away.”  It took me two days to read and study them.  I wrote down each Scripture and what each represent for. Somehow, I felt my inner spirit released when I came to realize what causes the “The Falling Away.”  So God allowed me to experience what I was struggling with. It felt so good to be delivered! PTL!

As I was reading the list of ten series of ‘Falling Away,’ the Holy Spirit brought the Scripture to my thought, “Love of many shall wax cold.” I just felt that I need to share this. This might be the key to the Scripture’s understanding what causes the “Great Falling Away” that Jesus and Paul predicted (to declare in advance or tell ahead of time or tell about the future happening).  And . . .

What cause the people to stop showing their love for each other? The Scripture explained that “Many false prophets will come to deceive many and cause many people to believe lies” (NCV Matt. 24:11). They listened to the preachers who have changed from truth to lies. And the people not knowing the Scriptures enough to study the truth of God’s Word against the lies. They were losing their faith in Christ. They did not have the root of Christ’s love in their hearts. [Ref: Matt. 24:4,11,13,25]

So the only protection against being deceived is to stay in an enduring faith and love for Christ, and being in absolute commitment to the authority of His Word, and in a thorough knowledge of that Word. 1 Timothy 4:16 “Take heed unto thy self, and unto the doctrine (of Christ); continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself and them that hear thee.” [2John 1:9; Heb.6:1]

So starting right after this introduction of "Love of Many," I will begin the Series of “The Falling Away” copying from 2009 February Fresh Manna.  So here is the song and a prayer: “Keep me true, Lord Jesus, keep me true. Keep me true, Lord Jesus, keep me true. There’s a race that I must run, There are victories to be won, Give me power, every hour, to be true.”   

God bless you,

Dorothy

No comments: