Saturday, July 29, 2017

Reviving Prayer Faith 7/29 Names

29 July 2017 - Reviving Prayer Faith by Dorothy Callies
On July 27th Thursday morning, two therapists helped Tony to four steps stairs and down. I was so surprised. I spoke to myself, “O ye of little faith.” On July 28th, I felt like I was missing something so I asked the Lord, “What am I missing?” Then thought to me, ‘The War Room’ book. So I found the book and start reading to refresh my spirit what prayer could do. Here’s a few that inspired me.

Chapter 2, The Power of Prayer: Story about wars, a defensive strategy. Digging in and climbing down into trenches was the standard of method of survival but it was an endless fighting. Until . . . the tank.  Instead of sitting in the trenches or defensive turned to offensive meaning they marched forward with the tanks and won the battle. The idea came from the Great Britain, under Winston Churchill, developed the first military tank in history . . .”

Prayer is our armored tank. And when put into action by God’s people, “the gates of hell shall not prevail against it” (Matt. 16:18 KJV) Prayer is our major assault weapon in the battle.  For Paul, “Pray at all times in the Spirit,” (Eph. 6:18). Prayer, to him, was a forward moving force, A BATTERING RAM that powered him ahead in pursuit of God’s will. So prayer is our battering ram. So I used ASL: Fist thrust forward. It’s powerful!

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I want to thank You that You are reviving my praying faith, rely completely on You, and go into battle with You. Guide me, I pray, as I trust You more. Train me.  Equip me.  Make me a mighty warrior in prayer.  Be glorified through me as I trust in You.  In Jesus’ name. Amen!  

29 July 2017 – 51 Names - Updated Prayer Marathon for Tony Callies
1. Mary Tomasian                                                         
2. Celeste Herse and her prayer group                       
3. Sara Smith                                                                 
4. David Corrington                                                     
5. Lucy Schmidt and her prayer group                     
6. Priscilla Mark
7. Christine Loeffler  
8. Dawn Hottinger
9. Connie Martin
10. Dorothy Callies
11. Brenda Harness
12. Diana Kinder
13. Jane Loveland of Utah
14. June Ault
15. Alice Hodgson
16. Janet Nelson
17. Audrey Corrington
18. Mike and Ann Callies, Jr.
19. Cindy Dively and her prayer group
20. Kim Murphy
21. Corina and Aric Schoening
22. Kathryn and Ivan McGillem
23. JoAnne Monahan
24. Ken Monahan
25. Darlene Polson
26. Christine Spink Mitchell, Len and prayer group.
27. Leon Devriendt
28. Melvin and Missy Grey
29. Karen Kidd
30. Paula Hardy
31. David and Joyce Hunter
32. Marilyn Vickers
33. Barb Reu
34. Dale and Wilma Boyd
35. Terry and Suzy Newman
36. Diane Meinders
37. Margie Claussen
38. Lois and Marty Ratterree
39. Brooke Bateman
40. Billy Gipple and National Deaf Culture Fellowship
41. Tammy Newman Pellicer
42. Eugene Robbins
43. Linda Pare & her prayer group
44. Stephanie Wilcox
45. Donna Urban
46. Sandy and Roy Nieukirk
47. Cynthia and Scott McElroy
48. Karen Smith
49. Bridget Timmers
50. Stephen and Jill Valentine
51. Josh Calandrillo
52. Randy and Marti Callies
Anonymous names:
1. Check *
2. Check *
3. Check *
4. Check *

No comments: