Sunday, November 13, 2016

Lift Up Your Hands 11/13-15

13 15 Nov 2016 Lift Up Your Hands – Manna by Dorothy Callies

Psalm 28:2 “Hear the voice of my supplications (to ask earnestly), when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle (place).” Psalm 63:4 “Thus will I bless thee while I love: I will lift up my hands in thy name.

The Holy Spirit led me to lift up my hands to praise the Lord. I was praying for you. Holy Spirit reminds me of Moses when he lift up his hand, the enemies of Amalekites were defeated.  So when I lift up my hands to the Lord, our enemies are defeated.

It is found in Exodus 17:11 KJV “And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed . . .” (to win against opposition).  NCV: As long as Moses held his hands up, the Israelites would win the fight . . .”

David also lift up his hands toward God to praise the Lord and believing that God has met his needs when he cry unto the Lord. David, the Psalmist believed that God has heard his cry.

Let us be like David and Moses who had lifted up their hands unto the Lord, believing that God has met our needs by faith and that any of the problems we have in our bodies are completely healed in the name of Jesus. 

Thank you for praying for Tony Callies since last Friday morning on November 11th, he had surgery on his head, cleaned out the cancer and after the fourth tests, it was all cleared. The Doctor stitches his top head about 3 inches long. During our waiting time for the final test, Tony and I sang together, Precious Lord . . .

“Precious Lord, take my hand,
Lead me on, help me stand;
I am tired, I am weak, I am worn;
Thru the storm, thru the night,
Lead me on to the light,
Take my hand, precious Lord, lead me home.” 

Also I lift my hand up unto the Lord and praise the Lord. I don’t remember all of the song, but it was a song of victory over the cancer.  Like Moses lift his hand up for victory over the enemies.

I lift my hands up unto the Lord,
I lift my hands up unto the Lord,
Thus will I bless thee
Thus will I praise thee,
I lift my hands up unto the Lord.
(Unknown where I got it)

I pray that you will have victory over the enemies when we all lift up our hands unto the Lord and praise the Lord! 

Dorothy

No comments: