Monday, August 22, 2016

Beyond My Fault 8/22-24

22-24 August 2016 – Beyond My Fault – Manna by Dorothy Callies

Psalm 37:24 KJV: “Though he stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with His hand. NCV: “If he stumbles, he will not fall, because the Lord holds his hand.” AMP: “Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down, for the Lord grasps his hand in support and upholds him.”

Do you ever felt like that sometimes you felt unworthy of who you are? I sometimes felt that. When I see these verses and a song . . . it makes me realized that God’s love is so amazing that our mind cannot really understand it.  It takes faith to believe what God’s Word says to us in Isaiah 61:3.

"I will give them a crown to replace their ashes, and the oil of gladness to replace their sorrow, and clothes of praise to replace their spirit of sadness. Then they will be called Trees of Goodness, trees planted by the Lord to show his greatness. Isaiah 61:3 NCV

"... to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor. Isaiah 61:3 KJV

Think about that! Replace our ashes? A crown of beauty!  Replace our sorrow? An oil of gladness! Replace spirit of sadness?  Clothes us with praise! That is how much God really, really, really loves you!  I grasp this and surrender my heart to Him and sing this song . . . of worship to Abba, our Father who art in heaven . . . to Jesus who loves us so much to look beyond my fault and forgave me. I sing to Jesus using “You” instead of “He” … You looked beyond my fault and saw my need . . .

Song: He Looked Beyond My Fault
                Song by Dottie Rambo [Londonderry Air]
Amazing grace shall always be my song of praise,
For it was grace that bought my liberty;
I do not know just why He came to love me so,
He looked beyond my fault and saw my need.

I shall forever lift mine eyes to Calvary
To view the cross where Jesus died for me;
How marvelous the grace that caught my falling soul!
He looked beyond my fault and saw my need. (2 times)

Oh how I pray that we all comes to love You, Jesus and allow Your love just to overflow us again and again.  Let this healing begin in our souls and be free in the Spirit of love. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

May God bless you today!!

Dorothy     

No comments: