Saturday, May 16, 2015

He Has Made Me Glad (5/16-18)

16-18 May 2015 - He Has Made Me Glad – Bread Box by Dorothy Callies

Psalm 92:4 “For Thou Lord, has made me glad through Thy work: I will triumph in the works of Thy hands.”

There’s a song that fits this verse well, He has made me glad. Why is this important to sing this song? Have you ever look back and try to understand God’s way of placing you in a special home; why He brought certain people and circumstances into and out of your lives; why He permitted difficulties and pain; why He took you to different places and put you in various jobs?

In my own life, I have seen God’s plan that has always brought good results from many things whether they are good or bad. With the psalmist, Psalm 92:4 “The Lord has made me glad,” has taught me to see how often God has helped, directed, and managed the outcomes or results so faithfully.

Psalm 111 tells about the Lord’s wonderful works and how He has promised that He will never leave us nor forsake us. So we may boldly say: ‘The Lord is my helper; I will not fear.’ (Heb. 13:5-6) With the promise of God’s presence and help, we would sing, “He has made me glad.”

Song: He Has Made Me Glad
I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart,
I will enter His courts with praise,
I will say this is the day that the Lord has made,
I will rejoice for He has made me glad,
He has made me glad, He has made me glad,
I will rejoice for He has made me glad,
He has made me glad, He has made me glad,
I will rejoice for He has made .. me .. glad ….
(Inspiring Choruses, author unknown)

Dorothy: What this means to me? I just had surgery done on May 12th and I struggle with discomfort of fistula plug, but I am all right. I came to this verse and the Lord has taught me to practice this song to focus on Him, the Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments: