Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Your Words were Found

Good morning! Our prayers goes to our friends and families out in the eastern part of US during the big storms.  Be with them, Lord Jesus and cover them with the blood of Jesus, in His name. Amen!

Jeremiah 15:16 NKJV
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart."

Are you eager to communicate with Him--look carefully into His Book to ask, "What did He say?" God's word of encouragement and His guidance are always available. We just have to find them and quote the right verses to meet our needs. And say them like Jeremiah prayed, "Your words were found, and I ate them, and Your word was to me the joy and the rejoicing of my heart" (Jer. 15:16).

If we have not talked to someone for a long time, we felt like "abandoned." When we finally met someone, we both chatting away and  catching up news. Then we felt wonderful and it felt  so good. Communication is like that. We eagerly expect to hear from someone and to talk.

Hey! God longs to talk to you. We just have to listen to Him. I have the same longing to hear God speak to us through His Word. I like this motto, "We cannot know the heart of God unless we have a heart for God" (RBC Daily Bread). Ponder this.

So let's sing: Wonderful Words of Life.

Sing them over again to me,
Wonderful words of life;
Let me more of their beauty see,
Wonderful words of life;
Words of life and beauty,
Teach me faith and duty;
Beautiful words, wonderful words,
Wonderful words of life;
Beautiful words, wonderful words,
Wonderful words of life.
(Philip Paul Bliss, Sing His Praise)

Each morning, we survive through His Words!

Dorothy

No comments: