Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Call Me!

Good morning! Christmas holidays seem to be a busy time! Really, it depends on who we are. For me, this early morning, taking time out with God is like "breathe of fresh air" to my inner spirit. So I decided to draw a card for Bread Box. Ahhh, it feels so good to have Bread Box back sometimes! (Lately, I have been studying series on "blood sprinkle" and I didn't realize it was going to be a big subject. Yowee!)

"Call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shall glorify Me."
Psalm 50:15

Want to glorify Him? Just get into trouble! (me, Dorothy, a little mischief) Huh? Humm? No way? But trouble comes to us anyway! It is often not our choice to have troubles or when trouble time comes. But you know something? God just simply loves to help us. He says, "Call to Me in times of trouble. I will save you, and you will honor Me" (Psalm 50:15 ncv). Actually, our calling to Him makes Him feel honor.

The Lord simply invites all of us faithful believers to call continually upon Him in times of need and trouble. God desires to hear our prayers to help us, and have His name exalted as a God who rescues His people. This is where our testimonies come in to tell others what He has done for us. We made God happy!

So God said, "Trust Me in your times of trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give Me glory" (NLT Ps. 50:15).

Praise God for His Word to us so trust God today!

Song: I'm Glad I'm A Christian.

I'm glad I'm a Christian,
I'm trusting the Lord;
I'm reading my Bible,
believing each word.
The past is forgiven
From sin I'm set free,
A mansion in heaven
is waiting for me.
(Inspiring Choruses)

No comments: