Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Prayer for Health

My prayer for you and for your health: (You might want to use personal name for someone)

Thank You, heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ for you (names); in Jesus' name I bring these requests before You.

Thank You heavenly Father for sending Your Word, the Lord Jesus Christ, and healing for them (names), anointing them and delivering them from their destructions. I give You thanks for Your loving kindness, and for Your wonders to all of us. I pray they offer You thanksgiving and sing joyfully about You.

Father, I pray that they (names) give attention to Your words and hold on to Your Words because the Word are life and health to their whole body and You will remove sickness from their body and anoint them in Jesus' name.

I thank You, Father for Jesus, Himself bore their sins in his body on the cross, so that they might die to sins and live for righteousness; by His wounds they have been healed and anointed them in Jesus' name.

Thank You, Father that Christ has redeemed them from the curse of the Law by becoming a curse for them in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to them through Christ Jesus so that by faith they might receive the promise of the Spirit. I thank You Father for already healed their body and anointed them in Jesus' I pray. Amen.

References: Ps. 107:20-22; Prov.4:20-22; Exod.23:25; 1Pet.2:24; Gal.3:13,14,29.

Song: I Am Healed

I am healed . . .
By His stripes . . .
By the stripes that makes
the blood so freely flow . . .
Just as surely as I know,
I am saved forever more,
I am healed by His stripes,
that Jesus bore . . . .
(Author: Don't know)

I sang this out of memory. May the Lord heal
you and anoint you today in Jesus' name!

Dorothy

No comments: