Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Rock

The Lord is my Rock, Yahweh Tsuri.

Psalm 144:1
Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war my fingers for battle.

Prayer: Dear Lord, You are the Person we could really depend on. We could count on Your faithfulness day by day. When we are shaken, You kept us calm. When we are in trouble, You save us. When we are downhearted, You lift us up to a higher ground with You, our Rock and keep us steady. You taught us to trust God for today! Thank You for hearing our cries and deliver us from the power of oppression and set us free in our spirits in Jesus' name I pray. Amen!

David praised God for delivering him from his enemies (Ps. 144:1-2,7-10). Hannah prayed, "There is no Rock like our God" (1 Samuel 2:2).

Song: His Name is Wonderful!


His name is wonderful! His name is wonderful!
His name is wonderful, Jesus, my Lord!
He is the mighty King, Master of everything,
His name is wonderful, Jesus, my Lord.
He is the great Shepherd, The Rock of all ages,
Almighty God is He! Bow down before Him,
Love and adore Him, His name is wonderful,
Jesus, my Lord! (Author ?)

May the Lord bless you today!

No comments: