Friday, December 11, 2009

God Has Considered My Trouble

“I will be glad and rejoice in your love, because you
saw my suffering; you knew my troubles.” Psalms 31:7 NCV

“I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered
my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities.” Ps. 31:7 KJV

Dorothy: The word adversities mean many troubles. David who wrote the Psalm 31 was chased by enemies constantly until the time David became the King of Israel. He quoted from Psalm 31:15-16 “My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me. Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies’ sake.”

David said, “My times are in thy hand.” David realized that God had a plan for him to become a king at the right time. David asked God for deliverance from his enemies. David asked God to make His face to shine upon him. David asked God to save him because he knew that God is merciful. David prayed in faith, “I will be glad and rejoice in your love.” David knew that God cares for him, but God had a plan. David learned to trust God.

God has a plan for you. God knows your secret trouble in your hearts. Christmas time can either be troubled time or joyous time. Pray for them not to “commit suicide” during the holidays. In the past years, it has been reported that the highest suicides were during the time of Christmas holidays. So you might understand why God cares enough to tell us to start praying for many hearts that keep the secret to themselves and not revealing to anyone if they plan their own suicide. Oh Lord, deliver us from evil.

Prayer: Oh Lord, deliver us from our enemies. Lord, I pray that You Father comes close to those who are troubled in heart and to open up to You. I pray that Your face will shine upon them and save them from demons’ urging them to kill themselves. Please reveal Your Spirit toward them. Please Lord, put at ease into their hearts that You knew their troubled hearts. Please God, encourage them to be glad and rejoice in You because of Your mercy on their souls. I believe that Your Spirit is moving toward them and spare their lives in Jesus name I prayed. Amen!