Saturday, December 12, 2009

Many Rooms in Father’s House

Jesus said, “Let not your hearts be troubled. Trust in God,
and trust in me. There are many rooms in my Father’s
house…” John 14:1-2a NCV

“Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God,
believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many
mansions…” John 14:1-2a KJV

Jesus comforts His followers because they sensed something
was going to happen to Him. So Jesus is telling us, “Do not
let your hearts be troubled. Do not let it bother you of what is
going to happen. You trust God and also trust Me. There is a
place for you in heaven. My Father has many beautiful homes
for you. So you keep your hope in the heavenly place where
your future will be. For now, just go about your daily routine.
Be faithful to pray and to study My Word. God has a plan for
you. Time will come and you will know by then. For now trust
Me. Let your heart be at peace. I love you.”

Jesus’ love song to you.
“I love you with an everlasting love.
I love you with an everlasting love.
My love is so big and
My love is so deep and
I love you with an everlasting love.”

Jeremiah 31:3 “ The Lord hath appeared of old unto me
saying, ‘Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love:
therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee.’”