Monday, November 30, 2009

Malachi: Healing Wings

“But to you who fear My name
The Sun of Righteousness shall arise
With healing in His wings;
And you shall go out
And grow fat like stall-fed calves.”
Malachi 4:2 NKJV

“But for you who honor me, goodness
will shine on you like the sun, with
healing in its rays. you will jump
around, like well-fed calves.
Malachi 4:2 NCV

The Scripture tells us that Jesus
is our Sun of Righteousness and
He will rise with healing in His
wings and we are to trust Him
for our need of healing now.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You
for the wonderful Word of promise.
I claimed this verse that Jesus is like
the Sun who will brings healing of
rays upon us as we looked into the
face of Jesus. Let the rays of healing
flows into our bodies and be healed
of every ailments that bother us.
I thank You, Father for answering our
prayers in Jesus’ name I pray, amen.