Thursday, November 14, 2019

Awesome Grace! 11/13-15/19

13-15 Nov. 2019 - Awesome Grace! – Manna by Dorothy & Tony Callies

Song: In ASL: Awesome Grace
1. Awesome grace! Awesome sweet feeling,
That saved a miserable like me!
I once lost, but God found me,
Before blind, now I understand.

2. His grace taught my heart respect,
His grace set me free;
So precious grace He gave me,
That time I first believed Jesus.

3. Many dangers time, many troubles thru,
Many time I pray to Jesus.
His grace leads me through safely
His grace lead me home to heaven.
[Note: No intention to replace writer’s original words in
Amazing Grace’s song. It’s just ASL song for the deaf culture].

Dorothy: I was looking through the Blog on Fresh Manna from Heaven from 2007 where I first started with the help of Mike back in Deaf Video Communication when we were living at Carol Stream, Illinois from Dec. 7, 2003 to June 30, 2007.

In the early spring of 2007, I remember the day I was driving on a highway from the Sage Company to Wadsworth, Ohio.  We lived in an apartment and we had a job as a custodian couple. It took 30 minutes’ drive to home from where I worked as a Data Computer for only few hours every morning from Monday to Friday. I use that time to meditate and worship God.  

At that moment, I sensed Holy Spirit sat next to me and He talked to me about the prophecy. He reminded me from one Scripture what we went through and that it was fulfilled.  I was so surprised that it was part of God’s plan. Holy Spirit gave me an assurance that nothing was done by accident. I was in awe of God’s wondrous works in our lives.

Holy Spirit went on and said that one day I would write a book.  I responded, “No way would I ever write a book!”  Holy Spirit said, “Yes way, you will write a book.”  I shook my head in disbelief, but there was peace that Holy Spirit’s presence gave me positive feeling that God will be with me all the way!”  So I took His word and put in my heart and pondered them. 

Now it is November 11, 2019, I looked through the archives of Manna from 2007 from the Blog and also, on the shelf, I have 12 binders, one for each year on Manna.  Then I realized what Holy Spirit tried to tell me that one day you will be a writer. Well, I wrote Fresh Manna in blog and I have 12 binders of Fresh Manna. It’s like “12 books” to me.
Amazing grace! Awesome grace of God! 

 And God bless you real good! 

Dorothy

No comments: