Tuesday, October 9, 2018

I Call on You 10/9/18

October 9, 2018 - I call on You Personal Journal by Dorothy

September 26 2018 - I call on You
Personal Journal by Dorothy Callies

Psalm 17:6 NKJV
“I call on You, my God, for You will answer me;
turn Your ear to me and Hear my prayer.”

David, the singer-poet of Israel called upon God.
God is the One we trust with our lives every day.
God gives us peace and assurance every day.
God is our safe place every day.

Oct. 9, 2018 – Spontaneous by Holy Spirit
Song: Every Day with Jesus
Every day with Jesus
Is sweeter than the day before.
Every day with Jesus,
I love Him more and more.
Jesus saves and keeps me,
and He’s the One I;m waiting for.
Every day with Jesus,
Is sweeter than the day before.
[Inspiring Choruses]

Oct. 9, 2018 - Spontaneous by Holy Spirit to pray. 
Prayer: Thank You, Lord for reminding me that
every day, I am to trust You when I call upon You,
and You will answer me.  You will turn Your ear
to me and hear my prayer.  You comfort my heart
when I quote the Scripture to You. I pray for my
friends and families that You will bless them and
heal them through the blood of Jesus Christ who
shed His blood on the cross for us. I thank You
for answered prayer by faith in Jesus' name. Amen

God bless you today!

Dorothy
[I will add that to my personal Journal today Oct. 9, 2018.
I am greatly encouraged when I sang and prayed this
Prayer for you. Amen!]

No comments: