Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sharing Comments & Songs 2/19-25

19 to 25 - February 2017 - Sharing Comments & Songs – By Dorothy Callies

Psalm 111:1 “Praise the Lord!  I will thank the Lord with all my heart in the meeting of His good people. V2. The Lord does great things; those who enjoy them seek them. V3. What He does is glorious and splendid, and His goodness continues forever. V4. His miracles are unforgettable.  The Lord is kind and merciful.”

Bill from Edmonton Canada
That is a good verse to share and thank you for letting us know the precious God has spared your lives when you were in an accident.  I learned from a hearing Christian friend who once said to me not to worry about the car because it is only a metal thing.  Rejoice because your names are [still] written in the Book of Life.  A car doesn’t.  Have a good day! [Comment from Feb. 16-18, 2017 God will strengthen]

Lucy from Wisconsin
Beautiful news and manna. Grateful to our God gave you strength and protected not destroy u or Tony life. Praise HIM. I miss you so much. Love to read manna! 
[Comment from Feb. 16-18, 2017 God will strengthen]

Dorothy and Tony from Illinois
I really appreciate words of encouragement in the past that some of you have given us from time to time.  I just want to thank you for your time with Manna.  Your comment means a lot to Tony and me.  When you send me an email of comment or song and with your permission, I would like to add to the blog.  Please use dotcallies@hotmail. com.                       
           Song: Nothing But the Blood
1. What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Chorus: Oh! Precious is that flow That makes me white as snow;
No other fount (way) I know, Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

2. For my pardon this I see, Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
For my cleansing this my plea, Nothing but the blood of Jesus. (Chorus)
3. Nothing can for sin atone, Nothing but blood of Jesus;
Naught of good that I have done, Nothing but the blood of Jesus. (Chorus)
4. This is all my hope and peace, Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
This is all my righteousness, Nothing but the blood of Jesus. (Chorus)
(Lyrics and Music by Robert Lowry, Sing His Praise)

No comments: