Monday, January 23, 2017

Magnify the Lord 1/22-25

22 25 January 2017 Magnify the Lord – Manna by Dorothy Callies

Psalm 34:3 “O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together.”

Song: Magnify the Lord
Magnify the Lord with me . . .
Magnify the Lord with me . . .
Blessed Lamb of Calvary . . .
For His grace so rich and free . .
Magnify the Lord with me . . .
Magnify the Lord with me . . .
Jesus gives us liberty . .
O Magnify the Lord with me . . .
(Author, unknown)


David wrote Psalm 34:1-2 "I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.  My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad."  

Commentary:  The writer of this psalm praises the Lord for a miraculous deliverance from great trouble.  His testimony encourages all afflicted believers to believe that they may also experience the goodness of the Lord. 

Dorothy:  The Lord is good to all of us so let us magnify the Lord. Amen.

No comments: