Saturday, January 7, 2017

Because He Loves Me 1/7-9

07-09 January 2017 - Because He Loves Me – Manna by Dorothy Callies

Psalm 55:8 “I would hurry to my place of shelter, far from the tempest and storm” (NKJV).  “I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest” (KJV).

This came from the song book called, ‘Worship the Lord,’ Hymnal of the Church of God, and all songs came with the verses. The words seems to inspire my inner soul.  I just felt like I need to “hear” that God loves me so in time of storm and tempest (violent wind like rain, hail or snow).  

Are you going through the storm of life? God is your shelter! Run to Him!  There’s nothing that would satisfy us when we run to Him. Visualize God’s wide open arms when the prodigal son came back home into his father’s loving arms with hugs. Visualize yourself into the arms of your Heavenly Father just because He loves you so much.

Let this song be of comfort and encouragement to keep on trusting God.

Song: Because He loves Me
(Words and music: Charles W. Naylor & Andrew L. Byers)

1. When the storm winds rage and the rain falls fast,
And the clouds hang low above,
I shall be secure till the storm is past,
For I trust my Savior’s love.

And He know the way and He holds my hand,
And He will not let it go;
He will lead me home to that better land,
Just because He loves me so.

2. I will trust His love, for it ever will last,
It is rich and warm and free;
Thru the years of life it will hold me fast,
And my help and comfort be.

To my waiting heart all its treasures rare
As a sparking stream shall flow;
In the joy of God I shall ever share,
Just because He loves me so.

May the Lord bless you today!

Dorothy

PS. I pray that you would feel God’s greatest love deep inside your soul and allow the healing to come through your body and relax in His presence of radiant love in Jesus’ name. Amen!

No comments: