Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Car Wash

Isaiah 43:2 “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you” (NKJV).

Do you know what it is like to be compared as a car and you as a car would go through the car washed? Imagine we like a car would line up and waited. The guys would vacuum my car rugs, and seats. Then the powers began moving my car forward. Then there comes a thunderous rush of water, soap, and brushes hit my car from all directions. This doesn’t sound pleasant.

What if I get stuck in here or water crashes in? Oh, my car moved on to a clear rinse of water. Suddenly the water ceased. My car get blow-dry. Then guys came to my car with rags and clean inside and outside polished. Then my car is ready to go and face the world again. So this is what God was doing, preparing us …

Are you going through “the rivers of difficult time”?  The Lord God has spoken: “When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown!” (NLT).  Let His Word of love flows into our spirits and healed us in Jesus’ name. In His presence there is peace.

News from Dorothy and it is November 6, 2013.
I began to understand why God was preparing me the devotion for “passing through the waters” and that He would be with me. He wants me to be aware that He knows what is happening. You will understand why when I tell you this. Just after I came out of the hospital last week, Tuesday-Thursday, guess what?

Yesterday on Nov. 5, 2013, Tony went to ER to have his blood clots in his lungs being worked on with new medications and shots. He will be in the hospital for few days. So I appreciate your prayer. God has giving me strength moment by moment. What helps also was taking Ensure drinks as needed to support my body when I am on steroid medication until I see the Doctor on Nov. 11th to reevaluate my bronchus. I am trusting God that all things will work together …

May God bless you!

Dorothy 

No comments: