Monday, January 2, 2012

Bless My Friends!

Good morning! I trust that you had a good holidays! Let's begin with a new 2012!

Psalm 37:4
"Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart."
Job 22:21
"Acquaint now thyself with Him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee."
Psalm 27:14b
"Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart."
Isaiah 41:10
"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you." NLT

The Lord has given us the words of encouragement and "Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly . . . singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord (Col.3:16). Let us quote: "I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me." Phil.4:13

Prayer:
My dear Heavenly Father, may Your name be holy in me,
May Your kingdom rule my life,
May Your will, Your plan control me,
May You be sovereign on earth as You are in heaven,
Give me daily bread for today's need,
Forgive my debts as I forgive my debtors,
Lead me not into temptation,
Protect me from the evil one,
Your kingdom rules in my life,
Your power can do anything, and
Your glory is forever and ever,
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

Lord Jesus, I pray, let me begin the new day with You. I am asking you to bless my friend today, give them strength to be like Paul "to press on" with the job we all need to do. We are trusting you for strength and power to do that You have given us. We look forward to the miracle You plan to give. Help us to look for that miracle in Jesus' name I pray, amen!

God bless your day with Him!

Dorothy

No comments: