Saturday, October 31, 2009

October News

October 2009 was a busy month for Tony and me. Check
out some pictures of Roaring Branch, Pennsylvania,
Windsor, Canada and Waupaca, Wisconsin. I went to
Spencer Lake Christian Center in Waupaca, Wisconsin
last weekend of October 23-25th and I met some old
friends and met new ones, too!

October 24th on Saturday evening, there was a warm-up
"pop-corn" songs before the service was to begin. It a
spontaneous moment that I sang some of the old songs
that I remembered 40-50 years ago and one of them
was: Fishers of Men. You can check them on October 21,
2009. After I sign them, I will make you Fishers of Men,
the Holy Spirit gave me inspiration words.

Inspiration: "Soul Winner"
I will make you a soul winner, soul winner;
Soul winner, I will make you a soul winner if
you follow Me; If you follow Me, If you follow Me
I will make you a soul winner, if you follow Me.

Fishers of men and a soul winner are the same thing. Jesus
told the disciples, I will make you fishers of men. On the
day of Pentecost, Peter had preached to 3,000 souls who had
accepted Christ as their personal Savior. 120 disciples were
soul winners. They spread the gospel of Christ every where
they went.