Friday, September 3, 2021

Our Help 9/3/21

03 September 2021 Our Help – Manna by Dorothy and Tony Callies

Psalm 121:2 “[Our] help comes from the Lord.”

             Reading the devotion reminds me that God’s peace is given during the chaos time. The word chaos is not common among the deaf if I spell it, but in sign language it interprets “confusion time.” And “our help comes from the Lord” who gives peace, the inner peace during confusion time.

            As for news about Tony, he was in the hospital last August 26, 2021 for surgery to put stent in Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms which is nearby the kidneys area. The stent helped to open the blood vessel area. Without the stent, it would rupture and cause death. The surgery was successful. Tony slept off and on for 12 hours until at night he slept soundly. The next day, Tony became alert. He was able to get up and use walker and walked a bit.  Then he went home on August 27, 2021. He was back to normal except to rest 7-10 days before assume normal activities.

            I want to add that I had taken the picture of Jesus with surgeon and other helpers who assisted with surgeon. It was in the hospital that the guide showed me the picture that impressed me. The guide lets me know that Jesus is guiding the surgeon during the time of surgery on Tony which last about an hour and a half. The picture was awesome and it reminds me of the verse that “our help comes from the Lord” guided the surgeon on Tony’s.

          May the Lord bless you today!

Dorothy

 

 

 

No comments: