Sunday, June 17, 2018

Our Testimony 6/16-20/18

16-20 June 2018 - Our Testimony - by Dorothy and Tony Callies

Last June 12th, we just moved to the first floor one bedroom apartment and I'm slow in  organizing things.  Moving in was like a new day to begin with our lives. Our loads were much lighter since we're able to preserve strength. 

God has truly blessed us with a year of waiting for this place since I saw was the wall map of First Site Apartment showed the places where they owned apartments in Normal and in Bloomington, Illinois.  Lisa Drive was one I had noticed.  They told me that only two places out of many apartments have first floors.  And last year there was nothing available. 

The Orthopedist encouraged me to allow Tony to have his exercises with 8 stairs-steps when he comes home.  He used to climb stairs and to let him do it again and build his strength in both of his hip.  So when expired lease came up for June 30, 2017, I felt impressed to go ahead and signed for one more year.  It was a good challenged year then.

Well, one year passed into June 2018, we just had to move to first floor.  Amazing thing, the agent said that the Lisa Drive apartment was now available for us to move in by June 12th. So here we are finally, God answered prayer, but it took a year to wait for this.  

It is something I learned . . . God's timing . . . I just need to trust Him to do all things well.  

Thank you for your prayers support and please continue to pray that we would be able to face more challenges with courage we need to go through.  "I can do all things through Christ who gives us strength."

May God bless you,

Dorothy and Tony     

No comments: