Saturday, May 7, 2016

Through It All 5/6-10

06-10 May 2016 - Through It All – Manna by Dorothy Callies

Song: Through It All
By Andrae Crouch, Sing His Praise
Through it all, Through it all,
I’ve learned to trust in Jesus,
I’ve learned to trust in God;
Through it all, Through it all,
I’ve learned to depend on His Word.

Collect verses from KJV Technology Bible on “Through it all.”
Romans 1:8 “First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.”
Romans 8:37 “Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
Romans 11:36 “For of Him, and through Him, and to Him, are all things; to whom be glory for ever. Amen.”
Ephesians 4:6-7 “One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.”
Philippians 4:7 “And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
Colossians 1:20 “And, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; by Him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.”

You might ask, ‘What start this topic about ‘Through it all?’  It was through a friend whom we were talking on the Video Phone and I was giving a word of encouragement and I mentioned about ‘through it all’ just simply trust in the Lord. Then suddenly she said, ‘I remember there’s a song, called ‘Through It All.’

So I searched for the song on “Through It All” and I was surprised to find it from the song book, Sing His Praise.  Through the collection of verses, it has given the song more meanings.  Looking at the verses on italic with lines, made me realized that in all the troubles we go through, we are stronger through Him that loved us. 

We are having peace because it is through the blood of His cross.  We have peace in our minds and hearts through Jesus Christ.  It is through Him that leads us through the valley of humility.  So it teaches us that ‘Through It All’ we simply keep trusting Jesus, keep trusting God and to abide in His Word.  Stay in Him. Stay in His Vine.

Thank You Holy Spirit for the words of encouragement to keep us going in Jesus’ name. I pray for friends to keep their eyes upon You when they go through the trying times. I thank You for loving us, keeping us in You through Jesus’ name.  I pray for healing touch for those who need it and believe the anointing of Holy Spirit be upon them and be healed whatever problem they have, in Jesus’ name. Amen and amen!

May the Lord bless you and keep you! And Happy Mother’s Day.

No comments: