Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Song: What a Savior (8/1-7)

01-07 Aug 2015 - Song: What A Savior – With Manna 'The Pierced One'

Song: What a Savior 
Chorus:
O what a Savior, O hallelujah,
His heart was broken on Calvary;
His hands were nail-scarred,
His side was riven,
He gave His life-blood for even me.
(Marvin P Dalton, Melodies of Praise)

1. Once I was straying in sins’ dark valley,
No hope within could I see;
They search’d thru heaven and found a Savior
To save a poor lost soul like me. [Chorus]

2. He left the Father, with all His riches,
With calmness sweet and serene (rest),
Came down from heaven and gave His life-blood,
To make the vilest sinner clean. [Chorus]

3. Death’s chilly waters I’ll soon be crossing,
His hand will lead me safe over;
I’ll join the chorus in that great city,
And sing up there forever more. [Chorus]

No comments: