Saturday, November 3, 2012

Abba Father


Song for Today: Oh God
 Oh God, awesome in power,
Oh God, tender in love.
Oh God, You are my God, And I love You.
 
Oh God, full of compassion,
Oh God, faithful and true.
Oh God, You are my God, And I love You.
(Song collection, Author unknown)
 
I just remember Dean Hardy's favorite closing, "Abba, our Father". 

So I add this song in ASL since author is unknown.
 
Oh Abba, awesome in wonders,
Oh Abba, tender in heart.
Oh Abba, You are my Daddy, And I love You.
 
Oh Abba, full of heart-felt,
Oh Abba, so faithful and honest.
Oh Abba, You are my Daddy, And I love You! . . . .
 
Verse for Today: Psalm 104:1 Amplified Bible

"Bless (AFFECTIONATELY, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, You are very great! You are clothed with honor and majesty --"
 
Ps. 104:33-34 AMP "I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. 34. May my mediation be sweet to Him; as for me, I will rejoice in the Lord."
 
God is the creator of the earth. He is our Abba, our Daddy, who holds us into His arms of love. Just like He created a "mom who holds a sweet baby in her arms." This is how God thinks of you at this moment of caressing you, a tender and loving touch, and a hug. Feel His hands of a light stroking, rubbing or patting on your head to ease your pains, to ease your suffering, and to ease your anguish cry. 
 
Prayer: O Lord God, lift our spirit to continue to trust Your Word of healing and thank You by faith that You have met our needs. We put our faith and trust in You. we believed and we received. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
May the anointing of Holy Spirit flows into you today! 


Dorothy 

No comments: